Vanuatu, YJ0HA, 2010
YJ0HA, Vanuatu, útibeszámoló
- Published: 09 February 2011
Rádióval a Föld túlsó oldalán - két hét az álomszigeten
YJ0HA – Vanuatu, 2010 november 1-14, (HA5AO, HA5UK)
A közös rádiós expedíció gondolatát 5AO vetette fel, a helyszínt illetően régi vágyam, a Dél-Csendes-óceán lett megcélozva. A konkrét sziget kiválasztása nem volt egyszerű, mivel több szempontnak kellett megfelelnie:
- Úgy döntöttünk, hogy családi vakációval ötvözzük a rádiózást, tehát megfelelő komfortra volt szükség,
- Emellett kerülni akartuk a zsúfolt (ha nem is európai mércével zsúfolt) turista paradicsomokat mint Fiji vagy American Samoa,
- Légi úton megközelíthető legyen,
- Legyen lehetőség elképzeléseink szerint antennát telepíteni, jó take-off és villamos energia 7/24. (Ez kemény dió!)
- A DX vadászok számára is vonzó hely legyen. (Ebben a térségben ezzel általában nincs probléma)
YJ0HA signal recording
- Published: 29 March 2013
YJ0HA 2010 11 11 on 30 m
- Published: 14 November 2010
Please be informed, that we went QRT after 12 days of operation on 14 November 2010 at 01:12 UTC (12:12 local time). We made 14 181 QSOs, excluding dupes, from 119 DXCC entities. You can see more detailed statistical figures on the log search page. The complete log are on-line and it has also been uploaded to the LotW.
News from Vanuatu 2
- Published: 08 November 2010
Yesterday we had to fix the antenna coupler. It was not possible to tune the antenna on the 80 m band. We checked the coupler and we could see that the screw on the 16/81 m antenna port got loose and the relay demaged. We checked the coupler and we could see that the screw on the 160/80 m antenna port got loose and the relay was damaged and had to be replaced. Fortunately we had replacement one. We had to remove the coupler from the pole, replace the relay, than back to the pole.
News from Vanuatu 3.
- Published: 10 November 2010
When we fixed the antenna coupler we could tune the antenna for 80 meters, as well, without any trouble. The faulty rellay caused significant delay working on 80 meters. Yesterday morning it was working well. George could log several stations from EU. Most of them were week, but there were several big guns. The strongest station was HA7UG, his signal was like a cannon fire.
News from Vanuatu
- Published: 06 November 2010
We arrived to Vanuatu on Monday late afternoon, early evening. We started to set up the station in Thuesday morning. It took couple of hours to set up the station and test everything, but when we finished it, there was mains blackout for a couple hours. We are running one station with 400 watts. The antennas are set up on 12 meter high spider pole in the salt water. The good news is that we have exeded 5000 QSO in the first 4 days. The pile up is huge on all the bands, as you also can hear.